Join the Team!
Join with us
Great place to work
Design & UX
6-8 years experience
6-8 years experience
Sales & operations
10-12 years experience
Online bidder / Upwork bidding / E-marketing - salary 10k-15k + 5% commission
Available: 1 position
Experience: 5-8 years
Salary: CTC 10,000-15,000 + 5% commission on sale target
To fit the role, you will have had at least 3- 4 years experience in a web design / web development agency environment, specifically successfully selling websites and other digital marketing services.
You need an excellent understanding of website production, from a content, design, technology and marketing perspective. A good understanding of SEO and the benefits to clients businesses is invaluable. You must also understand sales and closing techniques, however, we can always provide refresher sales training for the right candidate.
Were looking for these qualities:
Well- organised – your day isnt scheduled by your manager – you should be comfortable managing your own workload, prioritising urgent tasks, meeting deadlines for responses.
Digitally smart – the success of the job comes down to knowing how to present web solutions to clients in a positive and convincing manner.
Great communication – theres a lot of talking, writing and some presenting. You should feel confident doing these things, and look and sound presentable.
Patience and care – decision making by clients can take weeks and it can take months. Considerate management of the sales cycle wins business every time. Responsibilities
Taking client requirements and reimagining the opportunity. Providing professional advice of a standard that wins attention.
Writing proposals that are short and compelling. Proposals that stand scrutiny, from both technical and budget perspectives.
Negotiating different approaches to the project and budget. Getting clients to understand the need for our approach to contracts and payments plans.
Providing consultant- level support to the team and client as the project moves through the studio, and beyond, with life- time strategic support. About the company: This is an exciting opportunity to join an established web design, SEO and digital agency, operating since 2010. Asha Infotech is a small company, with a respected reputation within the digital industry for web design, web development, branding, internet marketing and SEO. Our impressive portfolio ranges from some of the worlds most recognised brands, to public sector clients through to corporates and forward thinking SMEs.
Online Bidding / lead generation business development
Bidding / E – Mail Marketing project budgeting
Excellent communication skills
Comfortable communicating with clients via email / call / Skype
Experience / knowledge in Bidding on Upwork, Guru, Freelancer etc
Knowledge of Graphics Design, Web Design, eCommerce, CMS, etc
Senior Sales Executive (Telesales + field sales) - Immediate joining
Available: 2 positions
Experience: 6-8 years
Salary: CTC Rs.8,000-10,000 per month + Instant cash of Rs. 100 per sales + 5% commission on sales target
Highly motivated and can do attitude in the sales negotiation and closing the sales
Excellent communication skills in English, Hindi, and Bengali
IT sales experience mandatory
Self-starting and self-managed
Professional, corporate attitude, right body language and right dress up
Senior .net developer - Immediate joining
Available: 1 positions
Experience: 8-10 years
Salary: CTC Rs.30,000-45,000
- Create high quality web sites and applications using Microsoft .NET with C#
- Site development, hosting in Azure, and on-going support
- Work closely with members of all areas of the company (Web, IT, Sales, and Marketing) to provide best-in-class products and services
- 5+ years of experience with C# and ASP.NET
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- 5+ years of experience with ASP.NET MVC
- 3rd party API integration, Payment gateways integration, etc.
- 3+ years of experience implementing web services using Web API or equivalent
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and computer science foundations
- Strong debugging and performance tuning skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced client-driven environment, recognise and react to changing requirements and priorities
- Ability to identify issues and resolve within allowed project guidelines
- Ability to estimate work effort and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with a small team, as well as independently with minimal direction
- Must be self-motivated and passionate about creating high quality solutions using best practices
- Must have strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience with various web client frameworks, such as AngularJS and Bootstrap
- Experience with server application configuration, such as SQL and IIS
- Experience with various data formats, such as JSON and XML
- Experience with web-based CMS frameworks
- Experience with TypeScript